The following Terms and Conditions apply to all members of Bechristalclub.com program.
YOU agree that you have read and fully understood this agreement and that your membership in Bechristaclubl.com shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you and Bechristalclub.com.
These terms and conditions are subject to modifications from time to time by Bechristalclub.com. You are advised to review them from time to time since your continued participation in Bechristalclub.com after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. Where you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions you should quit.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must be 18 years and above
- Participants must not use falsified or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate account. Honesty must be maintained at all times.
- To be a member of bechristalclub you have agreed to pay the non-refundable fee of $10.
- You are not entitled to any commission if you have no direct recruit even where you receive spillover(s) from your up line.
- The above notwithstanding, you will be expunged from the program if within one month of registration you do not recruit two new members.
- Once you have 2 downlines under you, this makes you a leader. As a leader you are expected to introduce at least 2 persons a month.
- You may wish to cancel your account at any time if you do not want to receive other special offer email from Bechristalclub.com
- Bechristalclub.com reserves the right to track members’ activity by both IP address as well as individual browser activity.
- A member cannot resign and join another sponsor.
- Your password must be kept secret and confidential and must not be compromised. If you suspect that your password has been compromised, notify the company immediately.
- A sponsor should endeavor to explain the marketing plan to prospects and to emphasis that the degree of success and growth is directly related to individual’s determination, effort and ability.
- The entry stage is known as the ELECTORATE stage which is the Feeder 2x2 stage. Stage 1 is known as the COMMISSIONER stage which a 2x5 matrix. Stage 2 is known as the SENATOR stage which is a 2x5 matrix. Stage 3 is known as the GOVERNOR stage which is a 2x5 matrix and finally the last stage is known as the PRESIDENT stage which is a 2x3 matrix. After this stage you will EXIT the program.
- Any Electorate sponsoring a prospect must not exaggerate the earn potential of the business to lure prospects.
- Member are expected to be responsible citizens and therefore, pay their Taxes where applicable. Bechristalclub will not be responsible for members’ tax payment or related issues.
- Bechristalclub shall not be liable for member's misrepresentation of fact.
- Member may develop their market materials. However, any marketing material that carry bechristalclub logo or trade mark must be approved by bechristalclub management. Violation of this rule will attract serious sanction.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any spamming to advertise Bechristalclub.com will result in immediate termination of your account and a forfeiture of your account balance.
- At the end of President stage you will be exited from the program. You have the right to re-enter after paying the entry fee.
- Ewallet to ewallet transfer shall attract a fee.
- Your earnings are not subject to any recruit at the Commissioner Stage level 1 to 3 in the spirit of all for one, and one for all.
- But from Commissioner Level 4, your total team members shall be 100.
- For Commissioner Level 5, your total team members shall be 150.
- For Commissioner Levels 4 & 5 each user shall contribute 4 direct Commissioner to withdraw.
- To withdraw at Senator Stage level 1, total team members shall be 200 with an increase of 50 new team members for every level.
- For Governor Stage, total team member shall be 500 with an increase of 100 new team members for every level.
- For President Stage, total team members shall be 2000 with an increase of 250 new team members for every level.
- To remain active at the Senator Stage and above such member shall introduce one Commissioner monthly.
- REFUND POLICY
There is no refund given on the entry fee. If you wish to cancel your membership after joining, you are free to exercise such right but you will forfeit any monies you have accumulated and or may accumulate in the future.
- Any member found to be involved in any act whatsoever that is detrimental to the company shall be expunged from the program and will forfeit all monies accrued to the member's benefit.
- Any member involved in any act that is counterproductive to the cooperative shall be expunged from the program and all monies accrued to the member’s benefit will be forfeited.
Any member involved in any act of slander against the company shall be expunged from the program immediately and all monies accrued will be forfeited.
|STAGES||REWARD||NO. OF TEAM DOWNLINE|
|COMMISSIONER STAGE 1||ANDROID PHONE||200|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||4|
|SENATOR STAGE 2|
|LEVEL 4||LED TELEVISION||500|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONER||25|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONER||50|
|GOVERNOR STAGE 3|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||80|
TRIP TO DUBAI
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||110|
|LEVEL 3||N3,000,000 CAR||5,000|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||250|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||275|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||600|
|PRESIDENT STAGE 4|
|LEVEL 1||N1,000,000 +
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||800|
|LEVEL 2||N1,000,000 +
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||950|
|DIRECT REFERRED COMMISSIONERS||1,500|
NOTE THAT TOTAL NUMBER OF DOWNLINE IS CUMULATIVE AS WELL AS DIRECT REFFERRED COMMISSIONERS. BOTH TOTAL TEAM DOWNLINE AND DIRECT INDIVIDUAL REFERRALS ARE SEPARATE AND INDEPENDENT.